Terms & Conditions
La Freightlift Pvt. Ltd. a Global logistics company, (referred to herein as “La Freightlift,”) makes certain software, hardware, equipment and other information technology assets, systems and resources.
Our domain (www.laflcargo.com) “Website”(www.laflcargo.com). For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term La Freightlift, includes La Freightlift’s members, managers, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, and affiliates.
USE OF WEBSITE
You may use the Website solely for your own internal business purposes or personal use and, in any event, for lawful purposes only. You are solely responsible for your conduct and activities on the Website. You agree not to take any action that might affect the security of the Website, render the Website partially or wholly inaccessible to others or otherwise negatively alter or damage the Website and you agree not to use the Website in any manner that might interfere with the rights of end users or any third parties.
You shall not:
1. access or use the Website if you are not able to enter into legally binding agreements, are a minor or otherwise without the authority and capacity to legally form a contract, or are temporarily or permanently suspended from using the Website;
2. copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, or publicly display the La Freightlift Content or content from the Website or create derivative works from any such content or the La Freightlift Content, unless agreed to in advance in writing by La Freightlift;
3. infringe upon La Freightlift’s or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity;
4. engage in activities that are defamatory, libelous, unlawful or illegal, threatening, harassing, or impersonate or intimidate any end user (including La Freightlift’s employees), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person;
5. engage in fraudulent activities;
6. engage in any conduct on the Website that could result in a violation of any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or that violates these Terms and Conditions;
7. transmit code that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
8. interfere or attempt to interfere with the functionality or proper working of the Website or La Freightlift’s System Resources;
9. take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large amount of information or data on the Website or that adversely affects our ability to operate the Website or our System Resources as determined solely by us;
10. use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website or our System Resources for any purpose whatsoever without our express prior written permission;
11. bypass, disable, or otherwise tamper with any robot exclusion headers or other security measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Website or our System Resources,
12. reverse engineer, modify, adapt or hack any of the Website or our System Resources;
13. create a website which falsely implies that it is associated with La Freightlift;
14. interfere with La Freightlift’s relations with third party providers such as ISPs, suppliers and vendors; and/or
15. violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
La Freightlift owns or has all rights to (a) the Website and the domain name, (b) all proprietary and intellectual property on the Website including without limitation, all trade names, taglines, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, and patents, (c) all software, code, technology, and functionality used for, by, or to enable, the Website and/or the System Resources, (d) all documents, information, manuals, and publications and all updates, new versions and derivatives on or produced by the Website, the System Resources, or La Freightlift in electronic form or hard copy, and (e) all text, designs, graphics, pictures, images, data, and information on the Website (collectively, the “La Freightlift Content”), all of which is subject to protection by state and Indian federal laws, including, but not limited to, India copyright laws, patent laws, trademark laws, and international treaties. Except for the limited right granted to you under these Terms and Conditions to use La Freightlift’s Website and the System Resources, no license in any La Freightlift Content is hereby granted or transferred to you, and La Freightlift retains all right, title and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to all La Freightlift Content. There are no implied rights. All rights not expressly granted to you by La Freightlift are hereby reserved by La Freightlift. You hereby agree not to otherwise negatively alter or damage the La Freightlift Content. You hereby acknowledge that the La Freightlift Content includes information of a confidential or proprietary nature (such as La Freightlift’s pricing, marketing methodology, and business processes), and you agree to hold such proprietary information strictly confidential and only use it for purposes of exercising your rights as an end user under these Terms and Conditions and you agree not to use or disclose such information to any third party during the term of these Terms and Conditions and for a period of three (3) years after its termination.
The La Freightlift Content may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion including, without limitation, as part of your business, your trademarks, service marks, trademarks, domain names, or email address, or otherwise in connection with your products or services except as expressly permitted in writing by an authorized officer of La Freightlift.
By using the Website, you agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Website.
SECTION 32, 56 OF THE INDIAN CONTRACT ACT LAW
La Freightlift shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond La Freightlift’s reasonable control and without our fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, labour strikes, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communication failures.
These Terms and Conditions, and the agreement they create, shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the State of Tamil Nadu. If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. La Freightlift may modify these Terms and Conditions, and the agreement they create, at any time, simply by updating this posting and without notice to you.
This is the entire agreement regarding all the matters that have been discussed in the preceding paragraphs.
DIVERSE POINTS ABOUT THIS AGREEMENT
1. These Terms and Conditions, and the agreement they create, shall be governed by and interpreted according to the Tamil Nadu State Government Laws.
2. If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision shall not affect any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, and shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
3. La Freightlift Pvt Ltd may modify these Terms and Conditions, and the agreement they create, at any time, simply by updating this posting and without notice to you.
If you have any concerns with the Website & material, then please contact us at +91.44.22320642 to report the problem or email to email@example.com . Notices to us shall be sent by first class postal mail to: La Freightlift, No.32, 2nd Cross Street, VGP Murphy Square, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, INDIA, Postcode- 600016.